[none] user bulk creation on single install

Hi There , I have to create user accounts in bulk with email, name password on aWP single install. I don t want an email sent to the the user
I would like to automatically assign them to a WP MEMBERSHIP 2 role.
Do you know of a WP Plugin doing that .
Thanks

• Ash

Hello dubernet

You can try this plugin to import bulk users into your wordpress site: https://wordpress.org/plugins/import-users-from-csv-with-meta/

This is the plugin you can try to stop registration notification email: https://wordpress.org/plugins/disable-user-registration-notification-emails/

Now about the question on M2, do you mean any specific M2 role or membership? There is no role in M2 but a role can be assigned to each membership. You will need to enable Members capability addon. Moreover, you can also create a default membership which will be applied to all registered members. So, please let me know about that.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• dubernet

Hi Ash
    Thanks for the links .. I will try them
    I have enable the addon you said ...
    The problem I have with M2 plugin is : I feel it is powerful and that I am not using it the best I could.
    For example , where can I create a default membership that can be applied to all registered members ?
    Can I create a role in WP to assign it to a Membership ?

Do you have a white paper to explain the M2 plugin and the membership concept ( in relation to WP user roles) ... some plugin create new roles in WP ( Woocommerce )... ) why is membership way smarter ? more flexible ....? I have no doubt it is ... Do you have a platform with different example setup , so I can understand the versatilty and potential of that important plugin ?

Well ... for my current problem , all I want to do is : import user in WP affect them to a Membership .
    The users do not have to be able to do anything special ... so I guess WP subscriber role is OK , but I don t see why I should devote this standard role to link to a membership .. that might block me using this role in the future !

• dubernet

Hi Ash
    Thanks for the links .. I will try them
    I have enable the addon you said ...
    The problem I have with M2 plugin is : I feel it is powerful and that I am not using it the best I could.
    For example , where can I create a default membership that can be applied to all registered members ?
    Can I create a role in WP to assign it to a Membership ?

Do you have a white paper to explain the M2 plugin and the membership concept ( in relation to WP user roles) ... some plugin create new roles in WP ( Woocommerce )... ) why is membership way smarter ? more flexible ....? I have no doubt it is ... Do you have a platform with different example setup , so I can understand the versatilty and potential of that important plugin ?

Well ... for my current problem , all I want to do is : import user in WP affect them to a Membership .
    The users do not have to be able to do anything special ... so I guess WP subscriber role is OK , but I don t see why I should devote this standard role to link to a membership .. that might block me using this role in the future !

• Ash

Hello dubernet

I am afraid, we don't have any such white paper or platform where you can check that.

To create a default membership, please follow this: http://recordit.co/PVz4WAWXMt

Default membership will automatically be applied to all users regardless of there roles as long they don't have any other membership.

And after enabling Members Capability addon, please go to Dashboard > Membership 2 > Protection Rules > User Roles and there you can map a membership to that role. That's who all capabilities of that role will be applied to the members of the mapped membership. This is how you can map: http://recordit.co/c8TBPkGpX0

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.