Noob Question need advice about best foot forward

Hi to everyone,

I have run my own web development business for many years now, and I have recently started using WP for all our appropriate web deployments. having recently joined WPMU (which I am very excited about) I have a question and would like to glean some info and direction from some of you more experienced guys and gals in this field.

Due to demands on my time, I have not really had time to truly explore WMPU to the full, so here is my question, I am wanting to deploy all the available themes into one WP install with example data so the themes are populated so we can use this as a showcase / template selection for our potential clients.

Although I am very familiar with the inner workings of a single WP deployment, I am envisaging that I could have a deployment that allows my sales team to go to our website, pull up our WordPress page and then sit with a client and basically flick through all the templates that are available with a theme switcher or something similar, giving my guys in the field the ability to choose a design template with the client without us having to build several mock deploys prior to closing a deal.

I am sure the WP multi site might be the way to go but I have very limited knowledge on this, hence me reaching out in the forum for some directions please.

I am sure that I am missing a lot of the benefits to WPMU as a business owner in the resale market and rather than waste time, I felt I should ask you all your opinions and guidance so I can leverage my WPMU to the maximum benefit for both my clients my sales teams and my business.

Any pointers recommendations will be greatly received and appreciated. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post and also to assist me in my learning curve here so I can springboard this fantastic resource.

Best wishes to everyone :wink:

Ryan Cunningham

Construct Media Inc