Nope still not apps still arent working

I followed the directions. Facebook does not work, messenger does not work, membership works ut messes up my current client login screen. It shard to pay $80 a month for slide in. which seems to work fine.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi John,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

All the plugins are working fine on my test site.

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what is not working with facebook and messenger so that i can help you to resolve it?

Do you mean our Chat plugin by messenger?

Could you please share me the URL of your current client login screen which is messing so that i can troubleshoot it?

Please advise.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi John,

Please don’t post usernames or passwords on the forum, as this is a public forum, don’t worry though I’ve now removed them for you :slight_smile:

If you want to provide access of your site then you can do so just granting me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings as described on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Could you please answer all of the questions that i have asked previously so that we can get to the bottom of this faster?

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• john
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Could you please tell me a bit more in detail what is not working with facebook and messenger so
    **I have enabled it, It worked one day then it stopped working outright. Its connecting to facebook.

Do you mean our Chat plugin by messenger?
    **This look and appears to be working but it doesn't show up anywhere. I have enabled in widgets but it messes up the sidebar,
    I really wanted to use a market plug in like your or woo but they seem to need the members login which when activated doesnt let my logged in customers use their editor.

I have activated access for your team already.

Could you please share me the URL of your current client login screen which is messing so that i can troubleshoot it?

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @john

I hope you are well today.

I am sorry for the delay in your thread, it seems your support access is expired. Would you please grant again?

Also, would you please share me the URL of your current client login screen which is messing so that i can troubleshoot it?

Please leave a message here when you enable support access.

Cheers
    Ash

• john
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

i have granted access again. I have deactivated most of your apps except for slider which seems to work. I really need the membership to work without disconnect my client side admin panel where my customers update their content.

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi John,

Thank you for granting the support staff access.

I didn't see the "Ultimate Facebook" plugin on your site but the "Facebook Conversion Pixel" plugin so are you having issue with this plugin?

Also i didn't see the membership and chat plugin installed on your site.

Have you removed it?

If yes then would you mind if we reinstall it to troubleshoot the issues that you are having?

Please tell us what's the membership plugin messing up with your current client login screen as currently i only see the default WordPress log in screen on your site?
    Attach screenshot if you can.

Please advise.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• john
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I removed them because they were not working. You can install them but please note try logging in with these credentials
    This is a testing user and pass. Notice when you login btw right corner shows an option to view item. That will take you to editor portal in which my users can edit their Content.
    When i install the membership login it seems to disable the content editor portal. You may try to get it working. But i think it will need to be done on the back end (php) Let me know if you need more information.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @john

I hope you are well today.

Would you please send me login details as Vinod asked?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash (this ensures that it will be assigned to me)
    Details:
    1. Send all requested details
    2. Send a link of this thread so that I can track
    3. Send any other relevant link

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.