Thought I'd start a new topic as this seems to be related but different than the original 1.6.1 problem.
Another thing I ran into after reinstalling the Support plugin was that I no longer saw the 65,353 count for questions in a category but my count actually kept reverting back to zero questions on all 3 categories.Kept going into the database and changing it to the correct amount.
Deleting a question causes this.
How to reproduce this problem:
1. Go to Network Admin > Settings > FAQ Manager
2. Make sure you have at least 2 or 3 categories so you can see the count change for each category
3. Add a few questions and answers to each category
4. Go back to Site Admin > Support > FAQ
5. Verify that your question count is correct for each category
6. Go back to Network Admin > Settings > FAQ Manager
7. Select one of the questions by putting a check mark in the box to the left of the question
8. Scroll down and click the Delete Questions button
9. This will delete only the checked question
10. Go back to Site Admin > Support > FAQ
11. See if your question count now says zero for all categories
This is a fresh clean install of v1.6.2 - Support plugin.
I did this 3 times with the same results. Can anyone else verify this or should I just switch from coffee and go straight to bourbon?