Not able to create new theme for Builder

I created a new Upfront Builder theme (called Fashion Show 2016 in the system) but I can't seem to drag and drop elements into the canvas.

Enabled Support.

From http://www.sauceink.com/fashionshow2016 you can access the theme/builder.

• Rupok

Hi Princessa,

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and booted Upfront Builder, but the interface seems to be modified. For example, in Dashboard, the Builder menu should be in "Upfront > Builder" section. But in your dashboard, it is under "Builder > Builder" section. Then when I booted the builder, Upfront logo was not visible on the top-right section. Moreover, when I moved my mouse over the theme thumbnail, the button was looking different than what it should be. Your dashboard icons/links also seem to be modified. Most probably you did this with our Ultimate Branding plugin.

So I guess this customization is conflicting with Builder somehow, I'm not sure, though. Just to make sure if this is the reason behind this issue, can you please try to build a theme with Builder in a fresh WordPress site and check if you can regenerate the same error there? And if possible, can you please do a plugin conflict test just to make sure no other plugin is causing this? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please let us know if nothing of this help. We will be glad to investigate further.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin

Hi Princessa,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing your video, I can confirm the issue as seen in the video. It seems like the Ultimate Branding plugin is activated network wide, could we disable the plugin so that we could give a closer look? I do see that you did perform the test by deactivating the plugin, but we would like to test this extensively, please let us know if you are comfortable with us disabling the Ultimate Branding plugin.

As mentioned above, did you perform a plugin conflict test even with network enabled plugin? ie If you haven't, please do give a look, and see whether it makes any difference.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.