Not able to enable GZIP

Hi i am not able to enable GZIP despite "deflate" module enabled. Pls help, thanks

• Alex Stine

Hello Jeff
    Hope you are doing well today and sorry for the delay.

Could you please send in login details for your site? Support access for some reason is not allowing me to login. You can send those contact details through our secure contact form.

In the subject line include the following text that way it is assigned to me.
    Subject: "Attn: Alex Stine"

In the message body include these details.
    - WordPress Admin URL
    - WordPress Admin username and password
    - FTP host, port, username, and password
    - cPanel URL, username, and password if FTP is unknown.

Looking forward to your response. Once the details are sent, I will start investigating.

Alex :smiley:

• Lindeni Mahlalela

Hello Jeff,

I hope you are doing great today and thank you for contacting us. While going through some old threads, I have noticed that this one is still open and I thought I should follow up.

I have checked your website and it seems GZIP Compression is setup correctly as seen on the screenshot below.

It seems GZIP Compression is setup correctly. If there is anything specific that you did, please share on this thread what you did for the benefit of other members if you don't mind. Please let us know if you have other issues or still need help with the same issue, we are always more than happy to help in anyway possible.

Have a nice day,