Not able to set appointment

I have been working on this website, http://jspabeauty.com/make-an-appointment/. When I try to make an appointment I always receive an appointment for whatever the first service is that is listed and not what is requested. Please help.

• Brian Purkiss

In order to set an appointment for a different product, say, Classic Pedicure, you need to choose the item from the drop down and then click "Show Available Times." Same goes for choosing a different service provider.

I was able to get to the appointment details form for the correct service using this method.

However, this does seem to be a rather counter intuitive process. It certainly would be easier and have less confusion for users if it could automatically change products when a different service is chosen from the drop down. Let me flag the developer and see if this is a possibility, or at the very least if this could potentially be included in a future version.

I hope that helps! If you need any further clarification, or if I did not properly answer your question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.