Not able to Smush plenty of images

The smushing NEVER happens, results into zero compression.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there Saad,

How are you doing today?

This definitely doesn't sound right :slight_frown: Without actually seeing your admin it's hard to say what could be happening there, can you please let me know if this is happening with all images or just this one image?

Also does this happen when you try to bulk smush as well or just when smushing specific single image like you displayed on your screenshot?

Can you also please grant me temporary admin access via our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin so I can take a closer look? You'll find more information on how to grant access by following this link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Looking forward for your reply :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey again Saad,

Thanks for the access, I've checked your site and I've seen some js errors in the console when trying to either bulk smush or smush single image, I've done a simple plugin/theme conflict test and that didn't change much as the errors were still there.

Could you please try getting server error log from your hosting provider and paste what you have here so I can try to pass it to our developer?

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.