Not able to upgrade

i had installed plugins inside my multisite panel but it is still saying Upgrade to Update??

can you please fix the issue

Thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings krasivaad,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with updating and I can clearly see that you have an Elite membership.

Any chance you have not added your WPMU Dev Dashboard API key to the plugin in the manage section?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• krasivaad
    • New Recruit

I had already updated the same Joe,

and i am able to install plugins through panel but not update them :disappointed:

anyways as of now i had delete those old plugins and than installed fresh and it worked very well than but need to see for future updates if i am able to get them or not

regards

ABHI

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ABHI,

Thank you for the additional details and this is certainly not a normal occurrence, actually it is the first I have heard of this anomaly where one can install but not update.

I also admit that this issue is not happening on any of my five dedicated servers that I own and I certainly cannot replicate this issue :slight_frown:

Therefore I must consult with the Chief, lead developer @Aaron to what he may think could possibly be causing this issue.

I will see if I can get Aaron here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Aaron
    • CTO

So just to confirm you can click the Install button in the dashboard plugin and successfully install any of our products, but when you go to the upgrades page it says "Upgrade to update"?

If so, please click the "refresh" link at the bottom of the updates page.

• Brian Purkiss
    • Smushie Pies

We hope you were able to resolve this. Since this thread has been inactive for some time I am going to go ahead and close the ticket. If you were unable to resolve it or have any further questions, please feel free to re-open the ticket – we are more than happy to help!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.