Not activated translations files.

Hello. I had a problem with the installation of the translation files. My actions. Download plugin transfers files: WP Defender, the PRO SITES, Upfront theme, translated them, uploaded to the server in the appropriate folder languages, but the plugins and the theme of the site is not translated. Although plugin wpmu-dev-dashboard transferred successfully. Prompt, in this cause?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Pavel,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have just checked translations (I chose Dutch randomly) available on translation pages for plugins/themes that you mentioned and it seems they are properly applied to my test setup.

Can you please make sure that you uploaded .po and .mo files for plugins to the "/wp-content/languages/plugins" folder and for theme to the "/wp-content/languages/themes" folder?

If you uploaded them to language folder inside particular plugin/theme, try moving them to these folders mentioned above.

If that doesn't help, could you please share your translation files with me (the files that are result of your translations) so I could check them on my setup? To share the files with me put them in a .zip package and upload to any file sharing service (like e.g. Dropbox) and share a download link here with me please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.