Not Adding Admins on Users of their own site?

We've been having this problem for a litte while, but whenever we Add New Site on our WPMS, the user is registered as the Admin under the General settings, but under All Users - they don't get added! We keep having to add them manually after the blog is created.

Not really sure what to check here, but I thought maybe someone here could help!

Thanks!

Dan

• Timothy Bowers

Hey Dan.

So when you add a site here:

/wp-admin/network/sites.php

Admin --> Network --> Sites --> Add New

It creates the site but is not adding the user? Do I understand right?

If so then I have just tested without issue, I used an email address which didn't exist first and it created the user for me.

Have you tried with all plugins disabled, including any MU and Network activated plugins. Just to be sure nothing is messing with the registration process there?

Let me know.

• aecnu

Greetings Dan,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.