Not all opt-in forms on my website link subscribers to the 'almost finished' page

Dear Technical team,

I've recently set up a mailchimp account and linked it to my new website (www.anastasiascherbakova.com). I also did a number of general sign up froms at mailchimp account (incl. sing up 'thank you' page, opt-in confirmation email, comfirmation 'thank you' page and final 'welcome' email.

I have several opt-in boxes at my website. When you put your name and email in some of them, sign uo 'thank you' page in Russian will appear (I refer to it as a 'Correct' way of work below), And in some case it doesn't work like that - see my comments below.

Opt-in forms that work Correct are opt-in in blog post, opt-in on the right side bar, opt-in in page About me, opt-in in page Program-kvest, opt-in in page Zheskii club

Opt-in forms that do not work correct:

Opt-in form under the central banner - the broke line in English (rather than sing up 'thank you' page in Russian) appears

Opt-in form in the bottom - the line in English which is put into the box (rather than sing up 'thank you' page in Russian) appears

I'm confused with that as my programmer says that he uses the same code for all my opt-in form. I put the code below.

Please advise me on how I can resolve the issue.

Regards

Anastasia

<div align="center" style="background-color: #6C925C !important; width: 100%;">
<div style="text-shadow: none; font-size: 18px; color: #ffffff; padding-top: 10px;">?????????? ????????? ??????????? ?? ?????????? ???????? ?????.</div>

<div style="height: 60px; background-color: #6C925C !; margin-left: 20px;">
<form action="http://anastasiascherbakova.us7.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=036c44fbb1ae1c509a926bf56&id=07f44b0855" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate style="margin-top: 0; ">
<input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="required email" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="??? email" style="width: 220px !important; height: 35px !important; margin: 2px 5px;"/>

<input type="text" value="" name="FNAME" class="" id="mce-FNAME" placeholder="???? ???" style="width: 220px !important; height: 35px !important; margin: 2px 5px;">

<div id="mce-responses" class="clear">
<div class="response" id="mce-error-response" style="display:none"></div>
<div class="response" id="mce-success-response" style="display:none"></div>
</div>
<div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;"><input type="text" name="b_036c44fbb1ae1c509a926bf56_07f44b0855" value=""></div>

<input align="center" type="submit" value="???????????" style="background-color: #FF6C22; color: #ffffff; margin-top: 1px; margin-left: 5px; "/>
</form></div>
</div>

I've got the following response from the MailChimp team. I changed the language preferences. However, it didn't affect an opt-in in the bottom at all and it just changed the the language in the opt-in under central baner (I need to link them to 'almost done' form. The rest of the comments I didn't get from practical perspective. Could you help me how to manage the issue?

Hey there, Anastasia

Thanks for reaching out to us here at MailChimp support. I'm more than happy to help! In regards to the error message you are seeing when filling out the opt-in form at the top of the page, we generally would suggest only including one sign-up form on a page at a time as having multiple forms can sometimes cause problems when information is submitted. For the page that is showing the error message in English, I can see that the Signup Thank You Form has been translated, however the Signup Form itself as well as the version of the signup form displaying errors have not. I'd definitely suggest checking those forms as well to ensure that the information has been entered as you wish it to show up as well as utilizing the Auto-Translation option to edit the default translation of the form so that it displays in Russian rather than English. For more information on translating forms, feel free to check out our article here:

Can you translate my signup forms and response emails?: http://eepurl.com/g0BQ

In regards to the success message that appears for the form in the footer, that is built into the script itself for the form and is automatically pulled from the application so there wouldn't be a way to edit that. A few ways to work around it, however, may be to get a new copy of the embedded form code from the account and select the option to disable all javascript, which would allow the form to direct subscribers to the Thank You page when they sign up, or to create a custom form action and script for the form.