Not all pages showing up under autopost and none show up under comments

Hi,

After our main FB page admin deleted himself as admin from all our FB pages (unaware his account was used to link wordpress to FB), I've been trying to restore all connections using a brand new FB account. I am using the latest wordpress and plugin versions and am running WP in Network mode. I have one main FB app set up and all blogs use those credentials to connect.

However, I am having multiple issues and I really hope someone can help me sort this fast!

My first problem is that the new FB account is listed as admin for around 75 FB pages, however, in the Ultimate Facebook plugin, I can only see around 20 pages. I have tried deleting the admin role and re-adding it, but to no avail. This is under the autopost section of the plugin.

My second problem is that, under the 'import comments' section, I can't find any pages whatsoever when checking under individual blogs. When I check at the network level, I see the same list as I see under the 'autopost' section, which only shows around 20 of the pages (of the 75 in total).

Before the previous FB admin removed his admin role from all pages, everything worked just fine.

I have tried uninstalling the plugin and reinstalling it, but to no avail.

What's going on? I hope someone can help me to get this resolved quickly! I have already granted support access and have referenced this thread in the note.

Regards,
Rinck