Not all plugins showing up in Pro Site Premium Plugins?

I have dozens of plugins installed on my multisite and I want to limit, lets say 10 of them to pro sites, rather than free. I have turned on the proper premium plugins features, but all I see are akismet and one other plugin there to make premium.

Is there a way to limit other plugins???

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi jruytenbeek

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community and thank you for being a member!

I had the exact same issue when I was working with the Pro Sites Plugin. And the solution is actually very simple :slight_smile:.

When you install all the plugins that you want for your Pro Sites, the list displays in your Super Admin Panel » Plugins. When using the Pro Sites Plugin you have to make sure that all the plugins that you want to offer on your site is Network Deactivated on the Super Admin Panel » Plugins.

Once you've done that you can go to Super Admin Panel » Pro Sites » Premium Plugins / Theme and you will see all of the plugins and themes listed there.

I hope this information is helpful and that it will solves your problem. I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

And if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!