not all products showing in event+ dropdown (backend)

Having problems with Events+ and having the products ( pricing) showing up in the backend. Not all products are available to select.

Also where is the front end products page link? (want to disable) I want to hide the product pages, it is only a pricing option for events+

• Tyler Postle

Hey Terry,

Hope you're doing well today!

The product list will only show products that are in the category that you assigned to the Events+ integration via:

Events+ > Settings > Payments via MarketPress Products settings.

Also where is the front end products page link? (want to disable) I want to hide the product pages, it is only a pricing option for events+

There won't be any link to the product pages from the Event :slight_smile: they will be in your product list though. One option I just thought of is you could redirect the product link to your Events link. https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirection/

Hope this helps! Let me know if you need any further assistance here.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. If you're still unable to see all your products even if they're in the correct category then please grant support access and we can take a closer look.

You can grant support access via admin dashboard - WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

• Terry

Hi, sorry, need further direction.

I have not limited the product categories, I checked the settings where you said ( events+ - settings- payments via marketpress - and there are no category limits/ no categories at all created)

Also, It seems as though I can only use one product per event?? I have gone and created all new products for each class and am trying to link them through the event and it is not working. Not all products show up, ( I'm missing 5 out of 55) there are no inventory limits to stop me from using them multiple times.

I have granted access for you to review.
    thank you!
    e