Not authorized to publish

I have tried to set up custom press do not think I understand followed though the whole example to set up the plants even tried a couple on my own. When I navigate to the post and try to post something I get an error message I am not authorized to post

• todd_mcclure
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes I was logged in as the Admin when I got that message. I did not set up any custom style sheet I just added the post type and one simple Taxonomy then tried to post and nothing? I have removed custom press right now. I am not find a lot of good detailed information on how to set up other than some categories. I am not sure how to so what I want but my objective is to serve content based on the member log in. Not really a lot of content I have a series of presentations or video's that I would not give out to each user all at once. They will each have a different start date they become a member or join with a FB like what every then they earn the content. After each video they will need to request by email to receive the link to the second video. Some may just come one time see the first video and leave. Others will want more and because our product life cycle can be 3 months or more we would like to spoon feed to them over 4-6 weeks. We then also want to follow up with some after sale content on the same basis maybe even give them some premium video instructions if they simply leave feed back about or rate our product or company. Can I do this with custom Press? Do I need a developer to help or where can I find the right instructions?

• todd_mcclure
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Cool It is always something simple but I think I still have more work to try to set up pages that will serve up based on a user log in. Anywhere you can get more ideas or instructions how to use Custom Press as a CMS to serve content based on user log in?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey Todd.

I just took a look in our support desk but don't seen anything there at all.

You're the second member that has sent me an email which hasn't come in. We're still getting a ton of mail though. These forms handle pre-sales and billing so I'm not sure why.

Was it from the email we have on file for you?

Could you please send them again?

Thanks.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Thanks for sending those through again.

You should be able to post now.

The Map Meta Capabilities still wasn't true when I looked.

I'm presuming you'll want to use this on the frontend and so I've set it to public. Now you can view the posts you make.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.