Not creating tables

The post indexer is not creating the tables that the Usage instructions say to look for. This is the second site on which this has not worked. Lubyg.com and EverythingOuterBanks.com. Where are the instructions on what to do if the tables are not created?

• Will Ashworth
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Curious, does your MySQL username have permissions to "create" tables? I know...it's basic, but I had to ask.

I'll install the plugin and see if I get the same result. I'm running cPanel (fully up to date) with PHP 5.3.x and MySQL 5.x...in case anyone asks.

Hopefully we can figure out why it's not working for you.

• LubyG
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

All permissions are set. See attached screen shot. I deactivated Better WP Security plugin and tried again. It did not create the tables.

cPanel Version 11.34.1 (build 7)
    MySQL version 5.0.96-community
    PHP version 5.2.17

This is on my dedicated server so I can have Hostgator upgrade the PHP Version if it is too far behind. Normally they keep us up to date with the latest stable version.

I did notice our one of our Reseller servers it is
    MySQL version 5.5.23-55

If this is a private posting I can give you cpanel and a network admin log in so you can investigate. I'm puzzled.

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @LubyG

We're just doing a little housekeeping to see if we have dropped the ball anywhere. We haven't replied here for over 6 months which is obviously not good enough.

Do you still have this issue? If so can you tell me what exactly the issue is, let me know of any error messages. And let me know any fixes you have tried which have failed.

Then I will see if I can help you out.

Cheers,
    Mike

• Mike
    • New Recruit

Hi @LubyG

Alright then, well I'd just like to apologize on behalf of the entire support team for failing to respond here. We're trying to ensure it doesn't happen in the future and have new systems in place to make it easier to keep track of.

Cheers,
    Mike

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.