Not finding how to manage plugins for individual sites

I am in the premium plugins page of pro-sites. It gives a message:

Note you can also override plugin permissions on a per-site basis on the edit sites page.

However not seeming to see how to edit the specific plugins for a site.

The upfront theme seems to not be working properly and I am trying to debug it on a test site to find any conflicting plugins without affecting all the other sites on the network as I debug.

Any ideas how to disable plugins on a per-site basis? I think I used to be able to do it before, I seem to be missing something.

Thanks.

-Ben

• Sajid

Hi @Ben,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

To manage each plugin per site basis you first need to enable "Premium Plugins Manager" module from Pro Sites > Modules and then go to Network Admin > Sites > Edit Site > Settings and at the very bottom you will see all plugins.

Hope that helps! If you still need help feel free to post a reply.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

• Ben

Oh wait, didn't enable the plugin.

Question, how come Premium Plugins and Premium Plugins Manager can't work together anymore?

If I enabled Premium Plugins Manager then what will happen to all the sites that are being controlled via the different packages? Its a moot point right now for this scenario as on this network where i am testing i don't have too many sites set up...but not sure why they don't work together anymore

Thanks!

• Sajid

Hi @Ben,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, I double checked and I am using the latest Pro Sites plugin on my site. The options are showing my site for individual sites under setting as seen in attached screenshot. Also both modules are active for me.

Thanks for granting support staff access, I can see you have not enabled Premium Plugins Manager module in not active on your site as seen in second screenshot. It must be enabled in order to use that option.

Question, how come Premium Plugins and Premium Plugins Manager can't work together anymore?

They don't work together because the are designed to do two different jobs that are opposite with each other. With this module you can only activate the plugins you want them to be used if a member have one or more pro levels. This means more control over each plugin and for each level.

Where as with individual site option, if you have certain plugin not available for a level but want only one site owner to use that plugin then you can enable it from settings tab.

I tested it and it works for me on my test site.

However, I agree that this individual plugin management is not available for per site if using "Premium Plugins" module. I am not sure its a bug or its a choice, I am flagging developer here for his valuable feedback on this matter, he will post a reply here as soon as possible.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid J

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.