Not possible to add more services

When I add a new service the services page no longer display all my services, and in the DB it looks like the service was added without an empty price value even when I entered it .

So after seeing this issue, agent helped me deleting the last service manually in the DB and after attempting to add it again the same issue was presented.

When this is deleted then the services I had added appear again.

thanks in advance!

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hi Shinshuri,

I hope you are well today!

Apologies for the delay, regarding your issue I added a new test service and checked on your Make an Appointment page too, and see it's working fine.

Have you managed it? If no, can you show me how can I replicate your issue?

Kind Regards,
    Tho Bui

• Shinshuri
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Tho:

This is still an issue. The same issue I reported back on April 11, 2019 is still a going concern that has not been resolved.

Every time I add a new service to the Appointments+ plugin. All the other services disappear. I also am unable to add any of the Service Providers to add the new service once it is added. The Services tab and Service Provider tab do not work properly after I add a new service. I just added a service today May 20, 2019 and I am still experiencing the problem that was escalated to your team. Can you please help get this resolved ASAP?

Thanks,
    Dr. Shinshuri

• Shinshuri
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Tho:

Thanks for responding and helping me resolve the issue related to adding new services. However, I am still unable to edit Service Providers to add the new service. So, I have a service added that is not assigned to any Service Provider. I still need a resolution on this one as well.

Thanks,

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hey there Shinshuri,

Sorry for this missing, I checked and see have a conflict with M2P (Membership2 Pro) v1.5. It's should be fixed on the next release version of M2P.
    While waiting for the update of M2P, I have prepared a custom snippet which you can use as a guide here :
    https://gist.github.com/wpmudev-sls/ea8f4d5de67533c212ffc01d3b8579a4

You can download a zip, unzip it and upload file app-fix-conflict-multiple-select-with-m2-v1.5.php to your wp-content/mu-plugins folder. If that folder doesn't exist you can simply create it.

I added this to your site. So it should be working now.

If you are not familiar with mu-plugins you can read about them here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/
    or you can paste it in your child theme's functions.php file.

Kind regards,
    Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.