Remove Confirmation Step for Blog-Level Admins

I downloaded Remove Email Verification today for a client project. While it did remove the pre-requisite email confirmation for users, it did not do the same for blog-level admins manually adding users. System-level admins never have to worry with confirming emails; but I was hoping your plugin would solve our specific dilemma of needing blog-level admins to create users without requiring email verification. Did I miss something, or is that not a feature of this plugin?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hi Lee,

"Remove Email Verification" removes actions like 'wpmu_signup_blog_notification' that are sending an activation email to new users, after they have completed the sign-up process.

So blog-admins to create users are using different than "wpmu_signup_blog_notification" actions and our plugin will not work on that (when subsite admins are trying to add users, they're inviting them to register on the site - to which the member has to provide consent).
    There is no out the box option in our plugin that could change that - it works only with sing-up process.

Kind regards,
    Kasia