Not Reading Google Calendar on Other Site

Greetings! Hope you're doing well today... At http://dev.estateplanningmap.com/appointment It is setup exactly like http://reagentmap.com, yet dev.estateplanningmap.com's calendar does not show current unavailable time slots. Help! It's got to be something I'm not doing...I realize that. You can call me at 800-553-0135 ext. 105 if you want. --Paul

• Tyler Postle

Hey Paul,

More than happy to help out with this.

We'll need to have a look at your Appointments+ settings to find the issue here. It likely has to do with capacity or working times. Possibly the number of service providers. Is everything identical on both sites?

If you can grant access through our WPMU DEV Dashboard to both sites that would be really helpful.

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Just post back here once you have done that then we'll login and find the issue.

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Paul

Thanks, Tyler. When I do the "Test" (like at 4:44PM Pacific Time), Google Calendar does get an appointment (like at 8am - why not exact time I tested?) --and the log shows this line "[December 4, 2015 8:44am] The insert did not create a real result we can work with".

But no log details on Importing current Google calendar...and Admin Settings page shows "Zero appointments affected."

• Paul

UPDATE: I installed it on a regular domain (a 3rd site) and it works! I feel that my 2nd site issue is related to DNS issues in that the 2nd site is dev.estateplanningmap.com and not estateplanningmap.com. I was not ini favor of our other tech setting up a dev.domain.com for development purposes, as he fiddled with the Bluehost DNS settings, etc., and such. So my 3rd site is a straight clean domain.com site, no DNS MX recorded fudging...and it works! So if you have heard of this situation using "Sub" domains and not able to sync Google Cal., let me know, otherwise, I'm sure once we convert the dev.domain to domain, all will be well. Thanks again. --Paul

• Tyler Postle

Hey Paul,

Thanks for the update :slight_smile: so yeah it does sound like the issue is something with the configuration of your second site.

It should still work on a subdomain without any issues too though.

Google Calendar does get an appointment (like at 8am - why not exact time I tested?)

The most common reason this happens is because the google calendar timezone setting is different from the timezone setting in your WordPress general settings, is that the case for you?

Sorry... I'm also missing the MPMU DEV Dashboard on my 2nd site.

Can you deactivate and reactivate the dashboard plugin? it should show up then. The dashboard only shows up to the admin that activates it, so it's possible you activated it and then logged into another account. Just to make sure, deactivate and reactivate :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.