Not receiving confirmation emails

I'm testing out my site and when I submit an appointment my test booking is not being sent to any email that I specify. As well when I submit an appointment is there a feature to redirect the user to a confirmation page or a note that says your appointment has been submitted or something to that affect.

Thank you

Jamie

• Tyler Postle

Hope you're doing well Scylla!

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community :slight_smile:

The access you granted has an invalid token, would you mind re-voking it then regranting it? That shouldfix it.

Also, is there any errors in your Appointments log? You can find this via:

Appointments > Settings > Log tab.

As well when I submit an appointment is there a feature to redirect the user to a confirmation page or a note that says your appointment has been submitted or something to that affect.

Are you doing paid appointments? If so, then you can setup a redirect inside PayPal payment settings :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back here!

All the best,
    Tyler

• Scylla

Hi Tyler,

I revoked and regranted.

I checked the logs and it says emails are being sent to my email address.

I'm not doing paid appointments online. At the time of opening this ticket I originally had it set to "yes". Now that I've changed it to "no", I'm now receiving confirmation alert saying that an appointments been made but I'm still not receiving a confirmation email both as the person making the appointment and as the service provider.

Hope that makes sense.

• aristath

Hello again!

I see you're now using Mandrill... that's great, Mandrill is simply awesome! That's what I use on all my sites as well. :slight_smile:

On the appointments settings on your dashboard there's an option called "Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required" and you've already set that to yes. However, the description of that setting is as follows:

You may want to receive a notification email whenever a new appointment is made from front end in pending status. This email is only sent if you do not require a payment, that is, if your approval is required. Note: Notification email is also sent to the service provider, if a provider is namely selected by the client, and "Allow Service Provider Confirm Own Appointments" is set as Yes.

On your site all your services require a payment and therefore the admin does not get a confirmation email.
    In addition, the "Allow Service Provider Confirm Own Appointments" is set to "No" on your settings so they won't get a notification either!

If you want your service providers to get notifications when they have an appointment then you will have to allow them to confirm these appointments themselves.

I hope that helps!

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.