Not receiving Email alerts of Support Questions

I am not receiving Email alerts of Support Questions.
I have double checked my address in my profile, and I make sure I tick the "Notify me by email" box.
Nothing is being diverted into my spam folder.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi joe

I hope you had a wonderful day.

This is very unlikely. Can you please make sure your email system is working perfectly and nothing is blocking WPMU DEV emails by any protection measures? As a workaround, can you try using an email from a different provider?

If you still face the problem please let us know. We will try our level best to solve the problem.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• joe
    • The Crimson Coder

I'm using GMAIL and receiving plenty of email from other sources, so whether it is unlikely or not, I am not receiving email notifications from WPMUDEV

I have sent emails from four unconnected email accounts to the email account registered with WPMUDEV and they all arrived within seconds.

Only emails from WPMUDEV are not arriving.

I will change to another account in my profile to see if it makes any difference.

• joe
    • The Crimson Coder

Found a way of doing it - I think someone should have a look at this process as it is just not clear or intuitive.

When I'm logged into my account and in Public Profile there is an edit 'pencil icon' beside several items (name, nickname, password, email etc)

Clicking all of them except email produces fields to make required changes.

Why not email?

• joe
    • The Crimson Coder

Emails all arrived within the space of 30 minutes earlier today
    I have no desire to forensically examine the headers to trace the source of the delays.

I will monitor the situation closely and revert should the issue surface again

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi joe

I do apologize for delayed response. And I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you are having.

For changing your email address, can you please log in to this link:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-admin/profile.php

Then, look for "E-mail (required)" in "Contact Info" section under Profile > Your Profile , and you can change your email address there.

Please check your public profile if it's changed or not: https://premium.wpmudev.org/profile/public/#profile-menu-tabs

Let me know if it helps!

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.