Not remembering don't show

Hi,

I have installed hustle and everything works fine apart from what I can only think is the cookie. After filling out the form, it submits and feedsback the success message and is complete but it still shows up on every page. The never show again link also doesn't work and is persistent. Its been tried on 9 different devices and browsers with the same result.

I've checked for all the conflicts with no problems.

Cheers

Stu

Rupok

Hi Stuart,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. When I click on the "Never see this message again" link in the popup, it doesn't show again. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Also, can you please activate any default WordPress theme and check if the issue is also there? If not, then your currently active theme is somehow causing this.

Actually, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know the result of your plugin and theme conflict test and then confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Stu,

It looks like we have two issues on your site then - in this case could you please send in the following via our secure contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Kasia Swiderska
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password)
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Please confirm here that you send those credentials

kind regards,
    Kasia

Kasia Swiderska

Hello Stu,

Thank you for credentials - I checked your site, but I have problem with replicating those issues there.
    If you go to the Support you will see that access is open, I even tested it and it is working. I opened it first try on Firefox browser.

As for the second issue with Hustle - as visitor, I opened site, there was popup - I clicked "never see this message again" and that popup is not showing anymore. I checked other pages, blog posts and it is no longer there (Firefox and Chrome). How can I replicate this issue?

kind regards,
    Kasia