Not seeing backup in the list

I've tried backing up using snapshot but it doesn't show it as backed up in the hub or the dash. I did get a snapshot but not a backup from the hub.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Scott,

First I just want to make clear that Snapshot has two different types of backups:

1. Snapshots: You can save locally and/or select a location - backs up individual subsites in a multisite network and does not backup the entire network at once

2. Managed Backups: Backs up your entire site whether it's a multisite or not and will upload to our secure servers

So if you want to do a Managed Backup that will show up in your Hub then you need to do that via:

Snapshots > Managed Backups or from the Hub.

I did test a manually Managed Backup and can see that it wasn't successful, so this may have been the issue you were running into.

Do you mind sending in your FTP so we can take a closer look? I'm thinking this involves conflicts with your server limits/config.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Tyler Postle"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

**If you keep support access active then no need to send in wp-admin

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler