not showing for unregistered users

If I check the website as super-admin, all pages show the tracking code in the footer. But if I watch the page as unregistered user, the tracking code is not showing up. Somehow anonymous users aren't being tracked in my site due to global footer content not showing for them. How can I solve it?

• retos
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

ok, an update. The plugin is showing the global footer content only on the front pages of each blog, but not in the pages of the blogs. And this happens for unregistered users, because as super-admin I can see the footer in all pages.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Hi @retos,

Try temporarily removing your tracking code, and enter some simple text like "Test footer content here" to see if that displays throughout the blog pages.

If the text displays, then your tracking code needs adjusting. If not, we'll look into other things.

• retos
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have tried what you suggested, placing some test footer content, and definitely, the plugin is only adding the footer content in the front page of each blog, but not in the pages. Something weird happens with the plugin.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one. Sorry for the delay.

Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.