Not sure how to sell single video VS all videos subsciptions

Hi we are trying to sell a year's worth of being able to view a single video for 5$, and we will offer three to start, and also offer an annual pass for seeing all the videos for one year for 20$.

They are long videos I have set up with the RTMP player plugin off of AWS so they wouldn't be in the /downloads/ DIR.

So I am looking for guidance on how to configure access levels & subscription plans to do this. any pointers are appreciated. Here is the URL for site I am working on: http://aum-center.com/

thanks,
Amy

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Amy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question, will these video's be embeded within a page/post?

What other sort of access should users have to the site, pages, posts, media, menu items etc?

You can set up a unlimited amount of subscriptions and access levels, the most important thing to set is a visitor access level, then set that within in membership > options, and choose the visitor access level.

Once this done, all options in membership > options > membership pages should have a page assigned to them.

With the single view, should this be for the month, day or something else? Would the memberships be recurring automatically? Or did you want them to end and they would have to renew?

Please advise.

I'm here to help :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• trouser31
    • New Recruit

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and offer to help. I wanted to do as much building of the membership and site as I could before asking you to look further. I am most interested in how to configure an annual subscription to allow access to all the content. I think I figured out the single video subscriptions and memberships correctly but any comments are welcome.

http://aum-center.com/

Thanks,
    Amy

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Amy,

I hope you are well today and thank you for the additional information,

Did you want the annual subscription to be recurring? if you did, set up a access level giving access to everything, if you are using positive rules give the user access to everything by dragging all options across and selecting all checkboxes, if using negative rules, drag rules across and don't mark the checkboxes.

Then go to membership > subscriptions > add new and select that access level and set the time as 1 year the membership type as needed :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.