Not sure of the best way to list jobs on my site

Hi all

I'm after a bit of advice really.

I'm trying to create a section on my site where people can list their requests for dog walkers and sitters. If you visit this other site which is dog walking now co uk but obviously without the spaces etc and click on the jobs tab, you can see an idea of what I'm trying to achieve with my own site.

The plugin I've been trying to use up to now is WP jobs manager, which is producing the listings you see at

Link removed at members request

As you can see, this is pretty poor compared to what I want to achieve. There is no way to add a photo of each dog, the form when clicked on allows the users email address to show up! (A huge bad point as far as I'm concerned) and it's all just a bit ugly really.

Is there anything else I can use to achieve something with everything I need instead of WP Job manager plugin?

So basically it needs to;

Allow each lister to submit a pic of their dog

Ideally only allow people to reply using either a form or maybe their buddypress profile (and no one below an 'advanced business membership' level to reply at all), so perhaps there is a way I can block who posted the listing to everyone except advanced members?

Be searchable by job type and location.

Be either free or something within WPMU (I have membership to download any of the plugins, but I am already using the classified one on the site for actual classifieds, so maybe using this wouldn't be an option?)

I'd be very grateful if anyone has any better suggestions or ideas for how I could make this work and look pretty

Thanks

Sally