Not working on Multi Site Install

I have installed this plugin on multi site installation, network activated. I have set up individual subscription for the main site as well as the subsites. When there are new posts, only the posts from the main site is included in the emails. Subsites' posts are not in the email eventhough the user subscribed to the sub-site only and not the main site.

• camparoo
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I personally use Google's FeedBurner for this. This free tool allows you to create separate feeds for separate sites. You can then use this tool to create multiple feeds. And then, you can set each feed up as email updates, as well as RSS feeds on a feed by feed basis.

I haven't used the 'subscribe by email' plugin myself, but I can tell you that FeedBurner will resolve your issue.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Becky

Thank you for posting your question.

Just checking... Have you upgraded to the latest version of WordPress. And then more importantly, if you have upgraded, did you have this problem before upgrading?

Knowing what version of WordPress and plugin you're using will help us to investigate why it's not working for the sub sites.

Have a good weekend and look forward to your feedback.

Gina

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Thank you @camparoo for sharing from your experience. I also like FeedBurner and think that it's a great tool for Multisites. It makes the logistics of feeds and subscribes so much easier :slight_smile:

Hope to bump into you soon again on the Community!

Have a great weekend!

Gina

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks for the comments @GinaB. I try to help where I can, ask the dumb questions that others probably will not, and just chime in when appropriate. Sometimes that gets me caught in the "no good deed goes unpunished" camp (credit: Hawkeye Pierce), but overall I can handle the abuse when I get in that camp. LOL.

Anyway, I have a selfish motive as well. When I chime in to a thread and discover something that I do not know, then I learn as well. :wink:

Everyone have a great weekend and 4th of July if you celebrate. It's going to be a hot one here on the Southeast US.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.