Not working on Scheduled posts

Im getting this error on autopost.

ON normal post, i mean when i dont use Schedule posts work well im getting this error only on Schedule posts

2 May, 2012 4:07 PM Unknown post_on_facebook exception OAuthException: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action
2 May, 2012 4:07 PM Unknown post_on_facebook exception OAuthException: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action
2 May, 2012 6:41 PM Unknown post_on_facebook exception OAuthException: (#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action

And i have another question, how i can publish my old post on facebook, i mean before i install the pluggin i have anothers posts and now i what that post will be publish on facebook

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings valeryrodry,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

The first thing to do is triple check your extended permissions in the Facebook API.

The error you are getting is related to insufficient permissions granted on Facebook.

In regards to old posts, try modifying them and see if they post when you update them. Modifying could be as simple as adding a space in the content and then removing it making WordPress think you have actually made modifications.

Please advise to how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• valeryrodry
    • New Recruit

Hi

I did the two things and dont work i will try with a new facebook app to solve the OAuthException: (#200) problem

But the another problem i have i need help, i edit the post, post title and more modification and dont publish on facebook what else can i do?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings valeryrodry,

Sorry for the delay in a reply - this one got away from me in the back of the ticket system.

Please advise if the OAuthException: (#200) problem stills exists.

But the another problem i have i need help, i edit the post, post title and more modification and dont publish on facebook what else can i do?

I shall go ahead and see if I can get the lead developer of Ultimate Facebook plugin in here for his advice/advise as to adding your old posts and if it can be done at all.

Though this can take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Thank you for your patience and for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings valeryrodry,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.