Not working with theme

Register Page/Login Page/Check out page not displaying? Not sure if its conflicting with the installed theme. Could you possibly take a look?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Matthew,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see that you assigned your post to the "Pro Sites" plugin so I visited your site and checked it. The new signup page is available under yoursite.com/pro-site/ URL, as expected. Doesn't it load for you or do I miss anything?

Please advise!

Best regards,
    Adam

• Mathew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

CSS of the page is conflicting. Footer should be like the rest of the site. Pricing tables look out of place. Everything pushes the page down when choosing a plan etc. Paypal checkout doesnt appear to work even though setup.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Matthew!

Thank you for granting access. I checked the site and although the Pro Sites checkout page is loading I can see that it doesn't look/behave as it should.

I examined it and it looks like some other parts of CSS (related to other pricing tables on the site) are interfering a bit here. I did some tests and I think you could start with adding following CSS to your site (I think there should be a place for custom CSS in your theme options):

.page-id-2104 h1 {color:#E83B07;}
    .page-id-2104 .container {display:block;clear:both;margin-bottom:20px;}
    .page-id-2104 .wrapper {width:100%;margin-left:0;margin-right:0;}

.page-id-2104 .price .period {margin-top:10px!important;}
    .page-id-2104  .pricing-column button {margin-top:20px!important;}

This should fix the main "look" issues related to Pro Sites checkout page so please give it a try and let me know how it worked for you. Then, if I missed anything, I would check the site again and once the "look" issues are sorted out we could focus on payment issues.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.