Nothing happens when i try to login

Hello, whenever i try to login on my subsite, nothing happens, the form reloads but doesnt get me into the dashboard, the weird thing is, on chrome/opera/ie/firefox, for some people works for others doesn't at all, i tried on all browsers, on firefox doesnt work at all, while on chrome/opera works for me.
Steps i took:
1. Disabled Captcha
2. Deleted Cache on browsers
3. Enabled debug log, it was clean
4. Checked browser console log, no erros.
Thanks in advance !!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Anders

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles but I'm afraid I can't say much without actually checking the site. It might be caused by some cookie issues, by some caching/optimization plugin, by faulty server configuration, by browser add-ons, by some conflict of the plugins or a "broken" code of some plugin(s)... There's quite a lot of possible reasons :slight_smile:

Having said that, I'd like to take a closer look so would you please enable support access to the site for me? To do so, please go to the "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page and click on "Grant support access" button there.

Once it's done, please also:

1. on a "Network Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support" page in a text box right below "Access active for X days" put super-admin credentials (login and password) and some example regular user credentials (login and password); note: do not post them here in your response, put them only there

2. Let me know here when it's done

3. Let me know here also if it affects all the sub-sites of the Multisite or just some selected one(s) (if so, let me also know which ones).

I'll then access the site and test it and hopefully we'll be able to find the solution for this :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Anders,

I was able to see the issue on your site and kept network and console logs while checking but there was no info there about anything going wrong.

It's possible that your theme or one of the plugins is causing this so could you perform a full conflict test by disabling all of your plugins and switching to default WP theme?

Also, can you check your .htaccess file and remove any non-default rules from there to see if those could be affecting the login?

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.