nothing seems to be working correctly, can't seem to figure

Hi, nothing seems to be working correctly, can't seem to figure out why...all the images are blurry and theres a permanent black bar over the links, and the upfront editor isn't working correctly...its almost as if I was on a trial or something and the premium features are disabled so to speak. any idea whats causing this?

Luís

Hi @Randy,

I hope had been good today!

....all the images are blurry....

All images in Fixer Theme have copywrites and we include pixelated images just to let you know that there should be an image there. What image you put there however is completely up to you.

...permanent black bar over the links...

You can change the menu background-color through custom css. Click in the menu settings and edit the CSS style. Add this CSS code, i.e.:

ul.menu{
        background-color:#ec1c1c;
    }

See the images below.

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Dean Kaus

Just wanted to add a suggestion here.

These new web builder or design themes I was under the impression was supposed to take the CSS issues and allow you to control and change such things as menu text and background colors, place images and such by drag and drop etc... Similar to what godaddy and other companies offer.

Another easily solved issue with the pixelated images would simply be to add text to the actual images saying something like. "This image pixelated intentionally, replace or delete it with your photo or content." You may also want to list a suggested size for the image so people can resize their photos to fit better before uploading.

Just my 2 cents worth.