"Notice:..."after new multisite install

On a new Multisite install (from scratch) everything went fine. I began installing plugins. CustomPress installed and activated without complaint. Then I installed and activated:
Communities
Prioritize Hooks
WordPress Chat
Not a good result.
I got the following 'love note' when I logged into the site: (But first, when I Deactivated the above, no more Notice.)

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/chartsough/public_html/wp-content/plugins/communities/communities-framework.php on line 107 Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/chartsough/public_html/wp-content/plugins/communities/communities-framework.php on line 110 Notice: Undefined index: action in /home/chartsough/public_html/wp-content/plugins/communities/communities-framework.php on line 113 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/chartsough/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2722 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/chartsough/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2722 Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/chartsough/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2722

Ah well. Now I should ___________________________
(fill in the blank)

Chris