notification at customer and confirm provider

Hi, I made some changes to A + long ago (here's the link to the historian: http: //premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/notifications-email-appointments#post-896427), now I updated the plugin and noticed malfunctions;
1) the customer once filled the form does not receive pop up forwarding
2) I would like that as long as the provider does not confirm an appointment that has been assigned to the client receives no email. Can be done?
Where can I change the text of the email with the subject "New appointment"?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Stefano,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

1) the customer once filled the form does not receive pop up forwarding

I can't find reference to this in your other thread, could you please elaborate this a bit more or give me link in that thread to the comment in question, you can get the direct link to comment by clicking on date below the comment.

2) I would like that as long as the provider does not confirm an appointment that has been assigned to the client receives no email. Can be done?

Your client shouldn't receive any emails until the appointment is confirmed, is this also something custom developed for you?

Where can I change the text of the email with the subject "New appointment"?

Email notifications settings are changed in Appointments+ > Settings > General tab where you can change titles and content.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Stefano,

I hope you're well today and don't mind me jumping into this conversation!

I fully understand your frustration about this but please take into the account that we're dealing with a lot of various threads and issues of different nature on daily basis. I'd love to help you fix all the issues you're now troubled by but it would be great if you could

- elaborate a bit on those (as detailed description as possible)
    - share links to other unresolved threads of yours related to those issues if there are any

This way we'll be able to quickly identify the issues and take steps to investigate and solve them.

Please advise, I really appreciate your cooperation on this as I very much want to help you as fast as possible.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.