notification email not sent

Hi,
I have an old ticket and waiting your reply there for so long now that I want to open a new ticket because maybe is not a problem with marketpress but it could a general wordpress problem.
here is the old one
https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/order-notification-not-sent#post-1205325

So if you could have a look as general issue maybe we could find a solution.
Basically I need that after an order the notification are sent. Now this is not happening.
I have done all the steps you told me but nothing.
I have tried to recover the password and there I get the notification.
Also when I setup an smtp plugin, the test email is sent correctly but then again the marketpress order notification is not sent.
support access granted.
Thanks for checking this.
Paddy

• Rupok

Hi Paddy,

I'm really very sorry for the delay from our end. This is really very weird and this type of delay doesn't happen usually. I do apologize for the delay.

I found that Vaughan is working with this. So I've pinged him and he confirmed that he replied on your previous thread. Can you please check that continue there?

As this is just a follow up thread, and having a single thread for a single issue helps both you and us to keep track of the solution and also a single thread facilitates the troubleshooting process, I'm closing this one and we will continue on your previous thread for further updates. I hope you understand.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.