Notification sent to administrator when a listing is created

Hi,

just to know if there is an option that the administrator will receive an email when a member create a listing.
It's necessary to avoid unserious or blasphemous listings.

thanks.
Simone

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi fashionbleeker
    I played around with 3-4 different classifieds plugins a few weeks ago. I believe there is a setting that would allow you to require admin approval before a listing can be posted. If you have a large community or a lot of “Listers” you may want to use a TOS with a “flag for removal / mark as offensive” option; or a simple contact email just for this kind of thing. Otherwise you may spend hours approving listings, and have to explain why you allowed them to disgruntled users. The more diverse your community/users are; the complaints you will receive. Hope this helps.

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

I did some looking about and you are correct there is no option for this, for some reason I was confused with another plugin Settings Menu.

I've got a note into the developer to ask about this, but I do not see any way to restrict this right now.

Classifieds are a custom post type though, so some sort of post moderation plugin may help out with this.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.