Notifications for service providers

Although I have set up the service providers with their email addresses, in the demo appointments, only the admin email address got a notification that an appointment was booked. In the tutorial I watched, it sounded like both the admin and the SP would get notifications. Is there a setting I need to adjust for this? [I tried to make the SP both a dummy and not a dummy and neither setting worked.] Thank you for your help.

• Michelle Shull

Hello, Mereyem!

You can send reminder emails to the service provider, via the settings in my screenshot which are highlighted in yellow. The number below the drop down reflects how many hours before the appointment you want a reminder sent.

The pink highlighted area allows you to log which emails are being sent where, so you can see if the emails are sending, but jut not being received, or if they're not being sent at all.

Confirmation emails should be sent to both the admin and the provider automatically. You should see a record of them being sent, and to where, in the logs, after that setting is enabled.

Try making yourself a service provider, with the same email you're using as an admin (since we know those emails are going through.) Set up a few test appointments and see if the emails are sent to your account.

If you're able to get both emails, there's a chance your service providers' emails are sending the confirmations to spam.

Let me know what this test reveals.

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there @Meryem Kennedy,

Dummy service providers are being used so you can forward appointment notifications to a service provider if you have one real provider. This means that all notifications will be forwarded to a single provider with you still having multiple providers available for your services.

Note that you can forward dummy service providers to only one provider.

Hope this makes sense :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.