Notifications issue CoursePress

Seems not to be possible to have the notifications in a course being emailed to the participants of the course of CoursePress.

• Luís

Hi marjet ,

Hope you're doing well today!

I made some tests in your site and seems the notifications are working (i.e Course Enrollment Confirmation E-mail).

There is a bug report related to the "Instructor Feedback", so, when a instructor sends a feedback, the user will not receive an email and the feedback is not displayed in the front-end too. Our developers are aware and working to fix it asap.

If you are having issues with other notifications, please let us know, so we can give a closer look too.

Cheers, Luís

• Katya Tsihotska

Hi marjet

Hope you had a wonderful day!

I apologize for the delay with the answer and thank you for your patience.

I suppose that there is some misunderstanding. Notifications under CoursePress Pro > Notifications will only be shown to students in the Notifications tab of the course.

I'm afraid that there are no such options to send these notifications by email. You can see all possible email notifications at the CoursePress Pro > Settings > E-mail Settings page.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Katya

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.