Now My Divi theme customizer doesnt work

I think since it worked last I installed WPMU dashboard plugin and HUSTLE plugin, you should l have support access granted to my site. I deactivated HUSTLE and now customizser works

• Ken Kimbrell

Hello jsegal-

I was able to replicate the problem, which delivers a server 500 error when trying to go to the front-end of the customizer. In order to further assess the problem, I would need to gain access to your server logs. You can find this information by going to the root directory of where your core wordpress installation resides and finding the server error_log file. You can then upload the file on here for me to look into or you can give me additional login credentials to further access the problem. If you prefer to go that route, then I would need you to send me your login credentials through our private form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    Please visit our private Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: Ken Kimbrell"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)
    ------

On a plus side Hustle does seem to be working on the front-end when activated, so at least for the mean-time you can deactivate hustle make changes through the customizer and then reactivate the Hustle plugin. I know this is a wish washy band-aid, and not your ideal expectations. We will do our best to further troubleshoot the problem and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support