Now you have become more worthwhile

Hello WPMUDEV

I was just about to give up and let my account expire for a number of reasons, seeing your new upfront system has really made me rething on my justification, and we are looking at renewing purely for this reason.

One quick question is upfront compatible with any other theme, for example if I find a wordpress theme in the wild will upfront come to my clients aid :smiley:.

Thanks again for your amazing service to the WP community and hopefully this becomes a longer more worthwhile investment and relationship :smiley:.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Chris,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

One quick question is upfront compatible with any other theme, for example if I find a wordpress theme in the wild will upfront come to my clients aid :smiley:.

I am not sure what you meant exactly by this as on WordPress site we can use only one theme at a time so there isn't any theme compatibility issue with other theme.

I think you are talking about child theme. If this is the case then yes you can develop any theme as a child theme of Upfront parent theme like its provided Fixer, Spirit etc. child themes.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Jude

Hey there Chris

Thank you for your help, and I just realized how rude I appear, I am terribly sorry if I come across rude, I mearly meant I could not justify the cost and now I can, sorry again :smiley:

Not at all. We are happy that you are still with us and have hopefully found a lot more value in your membership.

Get in touch for anything specific you face, in a new thread and we'd be happy to help. I am marking this one as resolved.

Cheers
    Jude

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.