Object toolbars not appearing when editing

I've just loaded Fixer and am having the problem that the toolbar isn't displaying when editing any object. For example, if I create a text area or double-click into an existing one there is no toolbar unless I actually highlight some text. Once I start typing the toolbar disappears.

I decided to try your demo sites and am seeing the same thing. I'm on a Mac Pro running Yosemite and have tried current versions of both Firefox and Chrome.

Any suggestions?

• Steve H

Hi,

But that makes no sense, or at best isn't intuitive. If I create a text area and I want to add a heading or something like a font-awesome character into that text, how do I achieve that without there being an active toolbar for the element? Even something as simple as font sizing, colouring, alignment, etc. The operation of drag-and-drop editors needs to be intuitive, they shouldn't expect the user to have watched training videos or read manuals. It's also not representative of the video on the website. I realise it's only a stylised video, but it clearly shows a text area being created and the toolbar appearing as the text is being typed.

The product looks promising, but there is no way I would be able to move to it, or move my clients to it, without the processes being more intuitive. I hope this is useful feedback.

Regards,
    Steve

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.