Odd linking issue

I am having an odd issue with autoblog.

I have the feeds coming in fine, however if you click on the post name it takes you to the original site (preferred)

But if you click on the image/thumbnail it does not does not go to the external site, but recreates the post. I do have Enable External Permalinks for Autoblog
This plugin will allow you to change the post permalink for your imported posts to an original URL
Active.
Thanks

• playhays

Not sure if this is related but every time I process a new feed I get this error at the top of the page.

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/user/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 688

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/wp-content/db.php:688) in /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

• aecnu

Greetings playhays,

I just finished testing on your site and cannot reproduce the below issue, at least within the main site.

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, object given in /home/user/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 688

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/wp-content/db.php:688) in /home/user/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 866

Please advise if this above error occurs for you in the main site or if it is in sub sites or?

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings playhays,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.