Odd Spacing in Text Box

So, I recently converted my site to Upfront. It's working great, mostly, but I've run into an odd issue. On this page: http://businessfactory.ca/contact/

There's a list of staff names. When I'm in edit mode, the first 4 look perfect. When I'm NOT in edit mode, the first one (Joyce) has the e-mail down a bit.

Also, when editing, the spacing on the top if great. But once I get down in the text box, it starts to get screwed up. On Stephanie, I can't just move a line down one space (like the others above it). It'll only go down two spaces at a time. The next name (Sarah) has big spaces between each line.

Why is the formatting different in different regions of the text box? Shouldn't it all be the same?

• Ivan Shulev

Hey Tyler ,

I hope you are having a nice day so far!

I guess it was a matter of simple formatting. Some groups of elements have the following styling while others do not:

I tried moving around some elements and believe I have balanced them out.

Please bear in mind that there is a difference between making a new line with Enter key and Shift+Enter. In essence, the latter is smaller as it just adds a break, while the former starts a new paragraph.

I hope this helps and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.