Off to a bad start with Directory

Okay, I'm working to setup directory on a subsite of multisite.

Got it installed and activated and then realized that I needed CustomPress to go along with it. Installed CustomPress and activated it on the subsite (this is wrong, but I some how created an error so I'm telling you this because it was part of the process). When I noticed that didn't do anything, I deactivated on the subsite and Network activated it and gave the subsites the ability to create their own CPTs.

Once that was done, all looked okay, but when I loaded the Add Listing page on the site, I get this error now:

Fatal error: Call to a member function display_custom_fields() on a non-object in /home/teatrade/public_html/wp-content/plugins/directory/ui-front/general/page-update-listing.php on line 166

I added a custom field, just testing and it didn't clear the error.

Thoughts?

• aecnu

Greetings Saunt Valerian,

Troycdunn hit it right on the head with his statement that Directory comes with Custom Press and trying to install it again is nothing but problems.

As a matter of fact if Custom Press is indeed installed prior to the installation of the Directory plugin, the lead developer told me that it should be removed before installing Directory.

Other then that, we have still not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.