offline payment for supporter plugin

Hi,

Is there a way to add an offline payment (like check, money order) in the supporter plugin. A lot of people are not willing to pay online so we can lose a whole market share ?

Thanks

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

You could place a page on your site offering it with details on where to send the cheque, how to make the payments and the reference / details you need to match a payment to an account, and then use the support admin area to extend those blogs/sites by the required amounts when the payment clears.

• Salim Belhaddad
    • Flash Drive

Hi Barry,

What a lightspeed answer! Thank you for it.

What you suggested is exactly what I planned to do but just in case, I was curious to know if someone already integrated a delayed activation – with a kind of pending flag or whatever – you can activate upon reception of the check for instance.

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

What you suggested is exactly what I planned to do but just in case, I was curious to know if someone already integrated a delayed activation – with a kind of pending flag or whatever – you can activate upon reception of the check for instance.

Not at the moment – though it may be worth considering in a future upgrade – I’ll let the developer know and they can decide if it’s something a lot of people may find a desire/need for.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.