Offsite Signup Form for e-Newsletter

I just purchased your Bronze member package. Really like your customer support it is one of the BIG reasons I chose your service.

It would be great to have the ability to have an offsite signup form "html" option for the e-newsletter. This way we can increase signups. Can you create it? Thank you!

Gary

• PC

Hello Gary,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums. Glad that you find our support helpful :slight_smile:

It would be great to have the ability to have an offsite signup form "html" option for the e-newsletter.

Can you please elaborate a bit more on this ? What exactly are you willing to have there in the plugin ?

The plugin already has a widget you can use in the site sidebar where users can subscribe to your newslettter.

Please advise so that I can take up your suggestion to the developer.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC

Hey Gary,

Thanks for posting back and sorry for the delay as I was away for a couple of days.

Unfortunately something like that is not possible with the plugin as of now as it can only collect information from the site its installed on.

You would need some custom coding done in order to fetch the data from the form on any other site and insert that into the plugin database.

I have however moved this into "Features and Feedback" section so that if others need something like this, they can vote and if the feature is popular, it can be picked for development.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.