OK 1. Trying to setup a sidebar and install a custom

OK
1. Trying to setup a sidebar and install a custom sidebar (with member menu) on the Classifieds page within the WP admin panel and not having any luck. I am using Kleo theme.
2. In Buddypress members front end, clicking on classifieds only brings up "my classifieds" with the ability to create ads - it doesnt show the Classfieds dashboard with all posted ads.
3. Clicking on add featured image redirects to "my account" rather than opening media options.

Thanks!

• Sajid

Hi @nigelevans,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1. Trying to setup a sidebar and install a custom sidebar (with member menu) on the Classifieds page within the WP admin panel and not having any luck. I am using Kleo theme.

Classifieds plugin uses WordPress pages to display all the adds on front end. It does not have any settings for sidebars. That means you can use any template your theme provided and load any sidebars there. Also I am not sure what custom sidebar you are referring here ? You are using our custom sidebars plugin ?

2. In Buddypress members front end, clicking on classifieds only brings up "my classifieds" with the ability to create ads - it doesnt show the Classfieds dashboard with all posted ads.

Classifieds and my classifieds dashboard are two different sections of Classifieds plugin. In buddyPress profile section it suppose to show only ads created/published by member itself. That said its working the way it should work.

If you want to display adds created by other users as well then I am afraid you need to customize the plugin your self according to your requirements.

3. Clicking on add featured image redirects to "my account" rather than opening media options.

That appears to be issue with your theme or other plugin conflict. I am saying this because its working fine for me on frontend and also on backend.

To figure out what plugin or theme is causing this issue please run a quick plugin theme conflict test as described in getting support manual here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Panos

Hello @nigelevans,

Hope you had a pleasant weekend !

The link you provided unfortunately doesn't help since it links to your site's admin. If you like you could grant us support access so we can have a look at this link. To grant us access please follow instructions here.

Before granting access though I would recommend to run a plugin and theme conflict check as Sajid described in his reply.

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.