OK I'm trying to build a network for client sites that will allow for any requirement

my problem is when ever I am in the middle of adding the plugins from WPMU Dev everything goes belly up and I have to back track the installs and pull at least 6 items out before things start working again. are all of your plugins compatible with each other. and if not which ones have issues with each other. and do they all work with the farm 300 themes. I have two sites I need to build this weekend and have only just gotten my main admin site back up again after the last time it went down because of an issue with one or more of the Dev plugins. I really need to know which ones have issues with each other can some one send me a list. thanks in advance. at this time I cant install jetpack with any WPMU Dev plugins and I can't install membership or training videos or domain mapper even without jetpak installed. all of these plugins are WP specific plugins and the only other plugins I have installed are WPMU Dev plugins. so why am I having so many problems? only you can answer this for me. one or more of the WPMU Dev plugins has problems that are insurmountable and are about to put me out of business. also I would like to know why my wpmu dev account is listed as cancelled I'm paid up till june 2016 and can't set up antisplog because it does not recognize my api number. this has been really frustrating. I await an answer.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Leonard,

Hope you're doing well today and I would be more than happy to help you with this :slight_smile:

are all of your plugins compatible with each other.

This really depends what you are trying to do with the plugins and which plugins.

Majority of our plugins you shouldn't have any problem using together. With that said, our full 141 plugin collection wasn't meant to be all used on the same site :p

One example here, is that Membership and Pro Sites, if both network activated will cause a conflict - this is because they both try to take over the registration system; however, activating Pro Sites network wide and membership site by site is completely fine :slight_smile:

at this time I cant install jetpack with any WPMU Dev plugins

I have jetpack installed on most of my test environments and not experiencing any issues, what sort of errors are you receiving here?

I can't install membership or training videos or domain mapper

Individually or all together? Either way it should be fine. What sort of errors/behaviour are you experiencing here?

so why am I having so many problems?

Based on the above, it doesn't sound like our plugins are conflicting with eachother as much as there is something else going on in your installation. You shouldn't be experiencing the above problems and once you have let us know a bit more information on what sort of behaviour/errors you are experiencing then we can help out :slight_smile:

I would like to know why my wpmu dev account is listed as cancelled I'm paid up till june 2016 and can't set up antisplog because it does not recognize my api number.

Have you tried logging out of the dashboard then logging back in? I notice you have two accounts. You will want to make sure you are logged in with the account username: leonard_lorch

You can sign out of your WPMU DEV Dashboard by going to:

WPMU DEV > Manage. Click the "edit" link beside the API key.

Look forward to hearing back Leonard!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.