ok - seem to have domain mapping working in all respects

ok - seem to have domain mapping working in all respects and maybe just need to give it some time but if you've run across this issue, please explain it to me.

i set up test.domain1.com and it created the subdomain and wp loaded the default blog page when visiting site. I have a domain that i purchased over a year ago that i never assigned my nameservers for my reseller account as default settings for it nor did i assign any default settings provided by my registrar (directnic) (parked, free hosting, their dns servers, etc) It sat in my domain account like an abandoned crt monitor.

I went to directnic, created an A record for my ip and through the trouble shooting process, I now have the a record pointing to test.domain1.com and i went ahead and set the nameservers to mail.domain2.com

What I have been troubleshooting is the issue that the admin panel for test.domain.com and mapped the domain2.com work fine but the page that loads looks like spam! If I type in test.domain1.com it redirects the first time to the spam page and then caches and goes to the spam page showing sponsored results for:

Search
Vans Off The Wall Shoes
Find our Lowest Possible Price! Vans Off The Wall Shoes for Less
Shop411.com/Vans Off The Wall Shoes
Vans Off The Wall Shoes
Compare, Shop & Save with Pronto. Deals on Vans Off The Wall Shoes
Pronto.com/Vans Off The Wall Shoes
Shop Jm Online Today
Jean Machine offers you the best brands delivered right to your door
shop.jeanmachine.com
Vans Off The Wall
Search for Vans Off The Wall. Find Answers on Ask.com.
Ask.com/Vans Off The Wall

Has it just not resolved because usually directnic with my nameservers at hostgator resolves instantly. any idea what up? It has been several hours now...